Staffing and Coding Services
Compassionate Medical Staffing & Coding LLC in Dallas, TX is the company to rely on for home health or hospice staffing and coding. We can provide you with health care professionals proficient in their respective areas. Although our nurse staffing service is mainly for the Dallas–Fort Worth area, our coding is available for clients nationwide.
We review clinical documents and diagnostic results as appropriate to extract data and apply applicable ICD-9-CM codes and ICD-10-CM, effective October 1st, 2015, for internal and external reporting, research, and regulatory compliance activities.
Quality Assurance is responsible for reviewing patient documentation, including OASIS-C1, to ensure that it is complete, correct, and that the Plan of Care accurately reflects the assessment. The QA is the resource person for clinical, professional, and reimbursement matters of the agency and is responsible for resolving issues or queries related to patient documentation.
We recruit and hire only the best possible candidates who are qualified for the assignments. After determining your specific requirements, we’ll provide individuals with the experience, competency, and professional credentials that match your business needs. We will then continue to monitor and evaluate each clinician’s performance to maintain the highest quality of service and guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Clinicians We Provide:
- Certified Nursing Aide: trained in the area of home health aide visits
- Licensed Vocational Nurse: trained in the area of skilled nursing
- Medical Social Worker: trained in the area of community resources
- Occupational Therapist: trained in the area of OT evaluations and 30-day re-evaluations
- Physical Therapist: trained in the area of OASIS-C1 admissions, 30-day re-evaluations, and PT evaluations
- Registered Nurse: trained in the areas of OASIS-C1
We also offer CPR certification.
Our company provides the most accurate compliance for your business. Staffing services are available for all agencies. If you are in need of assistance with coding, QA, staffing, or ICD-10-CM training, we are here to help.